The Ultimate Job
Applications now closed 😔
Turns out the ultimate job does exist (if we do say so ourselves) and we are recruiting for it right now!
To help Nytlyf share the best nightlife experiences we need to grow our knowledge base and understanding of the nightlife scene across the UK, therefore we are searching for someone to become a professional nightlife reviewer for our app.
The job will involve you going clubbing, visiting bars, socialising with friends and attending parties in your city so that you can report back to us with your findings, supply us with some pictures and video of the night out and share your experiences on social media. Oh, and you will be paid to do so.
We are looking for someone who is out-going, socially active and who knows a great vibe when they feel one.
The ideal candidate will have some form of blogging experience (that can just be sharing your past experiences/holidays on Instagram), but no formal experience or qualifications are required.
What is Nytlyf?:
Nytlyf is a simple app which helps users find great pubs and clubs within ‘3 clicks or less. It is designed to be quickly checked when out and lacks the bloat and unnecessary features of social media alternatives.
The ultimate goal is to provide a reliable source for the best nightlife experiences.
Download the beta to test out
How to Apply:
Email your CV to email@example.com or preferably fill out the form below.
Applications for this specific job are closed, but if you think you have something great to offer please get in touch via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is not an offer of full-time employment.
- Entries are only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- The winner will be expected to visit at least 5 nightclubs, club nights and parties selected by nytlyf.
- We will select venues and events which are close to your home, but travel expenses will be provided when necessary.
- You will be paid at least £20 per venue/event reviewed, plus expenses.
- You will be reimbursed for expenses incurred getting access to the venues.
- During the nightclub reviews the winner of will be asked to share pictures and/or video of their research on social media tagging the relevant nytlyf social media pages.
- The competition closes on October 31st and the winner announced on November 14th 2019.
- Nytlyf is not affiliated with any nightclubs, parties or festivals which the reviewer will be asked to attend.
- We do not encourage irresponsible drinking.